EXPERT NAME – The Foltron
FOR USE ON: Forex
DOWNLOAD EXPERT PACK – CLICK HERE
EVOLVED FROM STRATEGY – Follow the Trend – CLICK HERE
MODIFIED FOLTRON V2 – CLICK HERE
FOLTRON VIDEO SERIES – ACCESS HERE
The Foltron Expert Advisor / Auto Trader for MT4
The top performing addition to the Slick Trade stable of professional trading tools is The Foltron. This EA was created due to the popularity of the low risk high reward Follow the Trend strategy. It has flexible settings, just as our other EAs, with two additional settings you will see that are new.
EA Mode: You can choose Alert mode or Trading mode. The difference of these two is if you want signals only to be sent via popup alert and email or if you want the EA to actually trade your account.
Use Trend – Moving Average: If you would only like the EA to send signals/auto trade when the setup occurs with the overall trend, then you would set this feature to True.
We hope you enjoy the latest addition and as always welcome your feedback regarding how you are using The Foltron along with preferred settings you would like to share.
Favorite Settings –
Set and forget templates
Auto entry and manual exit –
Foltron v2 EMAS – EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD
To add the expert advisor to your MT4:
- Download the expert advisor – You can download HERE
- Extract the zip folder using any extractor, such as WinZip or 7zip
- Open your MT4
- Go to File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts
- Place the Slick Trade – Foltron.ex4 file in the Experts folder
- Place the corresponding files in the Include folder
- Place the corresponding files in the Library folder
- Place the indicators in the Indicators folder
- Place the templates in the Templates folder
- Refresh your MT4 or close and re-open
- Open a chart on any timeframe – H1 is preferred
- Right click and load the Slick Trade – Foltron template
- Right click > Expert Advisor > Properties
- Input the settings you wish to have for the Foltron
- Leave your MT4 running and collect some pips!
***Note – make sure you have AutoTrading turned on and that the EA has a smiley face in the upper right hand corner!