These signals are sent via Twitter at @SlickTradeCalls, will be sent 24/5 and will be titled (LOW RISK).
RULES of taking the signals
There are two ways to take these signals.
- When a signal is issued, navigate to the Nadex platform under Forex Indices 4pm daily expiration
- Seek out a trade that is $20 or less in risk vs. reward ($20 risk, $80 reward)
- If a Buy is signaled, you would seek out $20 or less
- If a Sell is signaled, you would seek out $80 or more
- Enter the trade and set a TP of 20 pip reward
- Low Risk Spreads – ***preferred method***
- When a signal is issued, navigate to the Nadex platform under Spreads and choose the daily expiration
- Seek out a trade that is $40 or less in risk vs. reward ($40 risk with a minimum of $40 reward)
- Enter the trade and set a TP of $20/contract or higher reward
VIDEO – password is slicktrade
We have chosen only the top performing indices in the signals we are releasing to members.
We have kept a consistent 50% – 75% win rate and with the low risk used to take these trades, you can be well on your way to building your Nadex account quickly without heavy losses such as ATM and ITM signals. These are by far my favorite, although I do take the High Probability Dailies explained on the strategies page and called to the room daily at 8:00amEST, 10:00amEST and 12pmEST, along with the Afternoon Delight.
WHY TAKE OTMS AND LOW RISK SPREADS?
The neat thing about taking OTMs and Low Risk Spreads on the Nadex platform is that you only need a 20% win rate to break even. Let me show you a few examples:
51 signals – 29.41% win rate
15 wins/36 losses
$1,200 profit in wins – $720 loss = $480 profit/contract
71 signals – 33.80% win rate
24 wins/47 losses
$1,920 profit in wins – $940 loss = $980 profit/contract
45 signals – 46.67% win rate
21 wins/24 losses
$1,680 profit in wins – $480 loss = $1,200 profit/contract
As you can see, even with a low win rate, these trades are highly profitable with very low risk involved. We will be publishing results on non held until expiration trades within the upcoming months (so that you can see how important it is to set a TP on your trades and that many “losses” are not actually that). I hope you enjoy the new addition of signals and we will continue to work on providing updates, enhancements and improve the results to benefit all of your trading experiences.