Hello everyone! It today’s post, I am going to go over yesterday’s Afternoon Delight on the GBPUSD. This is a strategy that I released last year and it has proven time and time again to be highly profitable.
Yesterday around 3pmEST I took a look at the GBPUSD on the Nadex platform on the 15 minute timeframe.
I saw that the MACD gave a nice cross to the downside before 12:00 and then another to the upside around 1:30pmEST. Given the rules to this simple strategy, you would then seek a BUY strike on the Nadex platform at the low of the cross of the MACD. The low today was 1.45969, and there was a strike available at 1.4580.
I let Slick Trade members know that I was going to take a buy position on the asset for a 7pm expiry. I grabbed at $69 risk per contract for a potential profit of $31 per contract.
Sure enough, the strategy held strong and at 7pmEST expired ITM for a full profit of $31 per contract.
1. Open a Nadex Chart for GBPUSD and EURUSD 7pm expiry
2. Choose a 15 minute timeframe
3. Add the MACD for technical analysis
4. Look for a cross of the MACD after 12pmEST
5. After the cross is confirmed enter at market price or a WO for 80/20 or better risk to reward