What is Price Action?
Price Action is defined as the analytical study of price movement and the “language” of the market.
Price Action trading strategies can be used on any timeframe charts, so no matter what your trading style is it will suit your needs.
Why trade Price Action?
Price action traders can enjoy the skill of reading, understanding, and projecting future price movements without relying on magical indicators. Going back to the basics and learning to read the charts will result in steady growth and success as a trader.
What To Expect
What you should expect from learning this course is an increase in knowledge of trading price action without the use of technical indicators.
I will share with you the template displayed to the right for use in the beginning, however throughout the duration of the course, you will more than likely find yourself removing the indicators upon it and trading with confidence.
Support & Resistance
- Using key support and resistance is a must with price action trading. Whether you eye the S&R levels in or use an indicator, this is the base of learning price action.
- Support is the lower level and Resistance is the upper level.
- Drawing in the highest highs and lowest lows will be our first start to learning S&R.
Lowest & Highest S&R Levels
- By using the lowest support and highest resistance levels, you are helping to ensure a safe entry with a higher profit potential.
- By identifying when price reaches one of these highs/lows, you can confidently enter a pending order and know where price may reach in the future.
- Let me show you some examples.
In my next lesson, I will be covering identifying Trend and Trend Duration
See you then!