Hello everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful week out there 🙂
I am writing this post to give you all a heads up that we released an updated file pack with some new goodies for you.
I am excited for all of these updates and additions for you all and I hope they help you to conquer your trading, no matter what style of trader you are 🙂
If you haven’t seen yet, the Harmonic Pattern Series Guide was released in January 2020 and each post was updated with video tutorials. Soon, we will be releasing the harmonic EA, indicators and Template. We are still working on fixing bugs.
VERY VERY IMPORTANT
Please delete all old EA and template versions of the Sominex and News Trader as you will encounter issues with their use. Then download the new file pack.
You will see updated templates in the file pack –
Slick Trade – The Sominex
Slick Trade – News Trader
You will see new/updated EAs in the file pack –
- Slick Trade – The Sominex
You will see new/updated Indicators in the file pack –
- This inidcator is very important to install so that the new Sominex and News Trader pull in the correct news releases in the market
We fixed the push notification issue in our last release.
We updated all code to match the most recent release of MT4 in our last release.
We combined the Sominex and News Trader all in one! This is very exciting and we will be updating all posts/pages in the upcoming weeks to match the updated versions.
- New feature – Manager-Time – You can choose to trade based on Local Time, Broker Time or GMT Time
- Under the EA-Manager Input – you will see Trading Mode Time and Trading Mode News
- If you only want it to trade the news releases, then you will choose Trading Mode News
- If you select high only, then it will trade only high impact news releases
- If you select medium and high, then it will trade both medium and high impact news releases…etc etc.
- If you only want it to trade timed breakouts, then you will choose Trading Mode Time
- When it comes to trading mode time, you can now trade any timeframe of your choosing
- For example, if you want to trade the normal Sominex setting of London breakout, then you can put in the 4-5EST high and low calculation and it will trade based on that
- If you want to trade a different time such as the New York breakout, then you can enter in the start and end time to calculate based on that.
- I know many of you are breakout traders… so simply enter the start and end time you want calculated and it will do the rest!
***We are currently working on multiple updates to individual EAs and indicators for the MT4 updated release. If you find any issues with the EAs or indicators, please send in a support ticket with detailed information as to what the issue is, screen shots that clearly show the issue and anything else that could assist us in the updates.***
Have a wonderful day and see you all in the room 🙂