Hello everyone! I am creating this post to cover the settings I prefer for the Professor. I have been running the Professor successfully for years now and have continued to release updates to members to provide the highest success rate for our community.
Since there are quite a few posts out there on how the Professor works and updates that have occurred, I would like to make things easy and include everything you need to know in one post.
History & Use
I created the Professor originally based on the correlation of the Trend Rider 100/2 and Hull Moving Average 250. Since then, it has branched into a solid performing EA that has held strong with monthly profit gains on a long term scale. The Professor is used for our Long Term FSG Forex Signals. I have used this setup for Market Commentary MTF TA Signals on the H1, H4 D1 and higher timeframes.
If you load this template on the H1, H4 and D1, you can see the correlation between the timeframes with opportune entries for amazing gains.
STRATEGY NAME – The Professor FSG Strategy
FOR USE ON – FOREX
FILE PACK TO DOWNLOAD – CLICK HERE
EXPERT ADVISOR FOR THIS STRATEGY? – YES – CLICK HERE
- Hull Moving Average 250
- Trend Rider (100)
- Automated Trend Lines v2
- Simple Moving Average 200
- Supply and Demand
- Currency Strength
- Open an H1, H4 or D1 chart in MT4
- When a signal is alerted via the Fleep feed or EA, look to see how far away price is from the hma
- Look at the overall trend direction on each timeframe
- You can enter a trade immediately after a signal is issued, or wait for a retracement/market correction back toward the hma before entering
- This helps to ensure maximum pip potential with lowered risk
- I usually trail stop all of these trades after 25 pips has been reached, due to the long term nature of this strategy these trades normally last 1-5 weeks and many times you have hours to days to enter once a signal is issued
- NOTE ***Sticking with trades in the overall trend direction is the absolute best entry (price is above the sma 200 for a buy/long, price is below the sma 200 for a sell/short)
The Expert Advisor (EA) / AutoTrader + Signals
CLICK HERE to access