Divergent Expert Advisor for MT4
The newest addition to the Slick Trade stable of professional trading tools is Divergent. This EA was created due to the request from Evan in the room and his willingness to share with all of Slick Trade members. It has flexible settings, just as our other EAs.
We hope you enjoy the latest addition and as always welcome your feedback regarding how you are using Divergent along with preferred settings you would like to share.
To add the expert advisor to your MT4:
- Download the expert advisor – You can download HERE
- Extract the zip folder using any extractor, such as WinZip or 7zip
- Open your MT4
- Go to File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts
- Place the Slick Trade – Divergent EA.ex4 file in the Experts folder
- Place the indicators in the Indicators folder
- Place the templates in the Templates folder
- Refresh your MT4 or close and re-open
- Open an M1 chart
- Add the Renko Live Expert and use the Inputs below:
- ***Note*** – Make sure that Live Trading is turned on to use the Renkos
- Open the offline chart M2 for the asset you have open
- Right click the chart > Template > Slick Trade Divergent
- Whenever an arrow appears above or below a renko bar, this means that the MACD has crossed and it is time to enter the trade in the signaled direction
- For added confirmation of the trade:
- Take a look at Momentum
- Is it showing the same direction as the MACD and MACD Divergence?
- Navigate to the Nadex platform
- Click on 5 minute binaries
- Open the correct asset
- See which contracts are available (ITM, ATM or OTM)
- Enter the trade and leave until expiration
- Please refer to the rules from the strategy – CLICK HERE
***Note – make sure you have AutoTrading turned on and that the EA has a smiley face in the upper right hand corner!